- Design your own tree or download a printable tree template from Clip-art
- Have the tree set up in a place where it is visible and stands out.
- Have the ‘post it’ note leaves cut out before hand on a table close by or,
- Leave a pair of scissors, pen, pencil for people to cut out their own leaves or any other shapes they might like.
- Post it notes – Use a range of colours to brighten up the tree
- Make it about something that gives people “intrinsic joy”
- Give it some time to blossom!
We passed our tree around to a few of our Pupuke Schools and it took on new meaning; created new opportunities for staff to engage in.